Infused with a passionate oriental fragrance alongside a sparkling citrus side, this Coco Chanel Perfume for Women with its irrepressibly spirited scent is sure to boost your confidence levels while ensuring an unending vibrance. With a zillion fragrances available at your disposal in the market, unearthing the best perfume entails a process of elimination and consideration of the line between good and great.
Here Is Why We Think This Coco Chanel Perfume Is Definitely Worth A Shot
Perfumes that are exceptional often weave a story through their notes, the artistry that goes into them coupled with the emotions invoked by them. Wearing the right perfume can uplift your confidence levels, bring a sense of reminiscence and even bring a smile to your face.
The fragrance is a very subjective aspect and I’m sure each one of us has committed rookie mistakes at some point in our lives when buying perfumes. Even the most perfectly crafted ones with barely, if any, inoffensive releases might fail to enliven certain people. What often matters to most is the scent that dissents from the norm and feels unique in its intent. This is where Coco Chanel Mademoiselle leaves a lasting impression.
The perfume sets in with an initial impression of a pleasant, sparkling blend of citrus (Sicilian orange, lemon) and white flowers (Calabrian bergamot). These are the headnotes of the perfume. Following these are the heart notes which reveal a clear and sensual scent originating from the transparent accords of Jasmine and May Rose. Finally, the lasting vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver makes this Chanel marvel one of the best perfumes for women in India.
The Coco Mademoiselle perfume was launched in 2001. Jacques Polge, Head Perfumer at Chanel from 1978 to 2015 had crafted the fragrance of this perfume. With its tantalizing aroma bottled in a classic flacon, this Chanel perfume is the brimming expression of femininity.
Why Do We Like The Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum?
- Instilled with sensuality and crafted from the rarest and exquisite raw materials this perfume has its roots in the tradition of fine perfumery.
- The fragrance of Coco Mademoiselle emanates from a combination of strong yet surprisingly fresh notes starting with the headnotes of orange, mandarin and bergamot.
- Heart Notes made up of the Italian jasmine, Turkish rose, ylang-ylang and mimosa add to its characteristic fragrance.
Also Read, Best Perfumes For Men In India
- Base notes, the ones which linger on the skin for hours after application are composed of Haitian vetiver, patchouli, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax and tonka bean.
- The absence of a dominating smell and presence of lighter notes makes it wearable for almost any occasion including work and social environments.
FAQs Surrounding The Mademoiselle Coco Chanel Perfume
Q1. Does the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle have a strong smell?
Ans 1. Yes, the scent is strong, fruity and woody. This can be attributed to the presence of Turkish Rose, Patchouli and Bergamot which stand out after application.
Q2. Is Coco Mademoiselle long lasting?
Ans2. Without a doubt. The high-quality fragrance instilled in this perfume should be sufficient to last throughout the day without the need for another application.