A good and clean beard can make or break your first impression as your face is the first thing that people look when they see you, and how many times has it happened that something has come up of of the blue and you cannot go to a salon to get a good trim? We have all gone through it so for that we have brought a list for you of the best trimmers for men in India. Kiss goodbyes to the days where you had to go to a barber to get a good beard style.
The trimmers will help you get salon like style right at the comfort of your home. And the best part? You can buy them online as well. Having said this, you go to any store, either a brick and mortar or an online store you tend to get so many options which leaves you all the more dumbfounded that there are just so many options which you never knew would be.
However, with such options also comes with a headache of choosing the good ones or at least the top 10 from which you can funnel down to just 1. For that we have made a list of the best beard trimmers for men which you can buy right from the comfort of your home.
Before we start with the list we would like to clarify the list of the top 10 trimmers is arranged randomly so it is not a ranking, it is a list of top 10.
|Philips QT4001/15 Beard Trimmer||Buy From Amazon|
|Ustraa CHROME-300||Buy From Amazon|
|Panasonic ER-GY10K 6-in-1 Men’s Body Grooming Kit||Buy From Amazon|
|Philips BT7501/15 Vacuum Beard Trimmer||Buy From Amazon|
|Wahl Stainless Steel Trimmer – 9818||Buy From Amazon|
|SYSKA Aqua Trim Pro HT4000k||Buy From Amazon|
|Braun BT3040||Buy From Amazon|
|Havells BT9010 Beard Trimmer||Buy From Amazon|
|Philips MG7715/15 13-in -1 Multigroomer Trimmer||Buy From Amazon|
|Braun BT 5090||Buy From Amazon|
What are 10 Best Beard Trimmers For Men In India 2022 ?
Nowadays, personality plays a vital role irrespective of the domain you are going for. Carrying a stylish, elegant, and neat look is the need of the hour as it does make things count on the first impression and we have the list of the best beard trimmers for men in India which will help you do just that.
1. Philips QT4001/15 Beard Trimmer
Philips is one of the best companies in the whole world for beard trimmers especially for the people who are not professionals, so basically for people like us. Philips QT4001/15 is one of the best Philips trimmers for men in India which gives you the best trimming experience everytime you put it to use.
The trimmer comes with Dura Power technology which makes it long-lasting, the company claims that 1 hour of charge can give a backup of up to 90 minutes, and you can use it both cordless and corded.
The trimmer also gives you 20 different length setting from 0.5mm all th way to 10mm with 0.5mm precisions.
- Up to 90 minutes of cordless use after 1-hour charging
- 27 lock-in length settings, 0.5 – 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Easy to use: Corded and Cordless usage, Titanium coated blades remain as sharp as on day one
- Light indicator when the battery is low, empty, full or charging
- Included Components: Charger, Trimmer and travel pouch
- Long-lasting performance – 2 plus 1 Year warranty after registration
- Good Built Quality
- Stylish Look
- Safe for Skin
- Sharp blades
- Good Battery Backup
- No Battery Indicator on Trimmer
2. Ustraa CHROME-300
Ustraa has gained a lot of traction in recent years especially with its beard grooming products which have received positive feedback from the Indian customers. The next trimmer on our list which we regard as one of the best beard trimmers for men is Ustraa CHROME 300. The trimmer comes with a robust ABS combos which have been manufactured keeping in mind that they do not shake or lock well to deliver a smooth and tangle-free trimming experience.
Additionally, this beard trimmer comes with a Li-Ion battery which the company claims can give a backup of 120 minutes on a mere 1 hour charge and have 6 length setting ranging from ranging from 0mm to 10mm. Not just this, the trimmer also comes equipped with LCD panel which tells you exactly how much charging is left.
- Blade Material: Titanium Coated
- Trimming Range: 0mm – 10 mm
- 120 min battery run time
- 6 length settings
- Gender: Men
- For Beard & Moustache
- 2 Years Warranty
- Corded and cordless use
- Chrome finish body
- LCD display panel for battery and oiling indicator
- Good battery life
- Fully washable trimmer head and combs
- Adjustable comb
- Titanium coated self-sharpening blades
- Comparatively expensive
- Trimmer is not waterproof
3. Panasonic ER-GY10K 6-in-1 Men’s Body Grooming Kit
Panasonic ER-GY10K 6-in-1 Men’s Body Grooming Kit is another one of the top trimmers for men in India which can deliver big even for people who do not have said skills for beard grooming. Additionally is has the goodwill of a brand which has been in the market for years now.
The trimmer uses the state of the art Japanese technology for the perfect and smooth trim along with options of 5 cutting attachments and 5 settings ranging from 3mm to 15mm. The trimmer comes with both wet and dry use capabilities and a complete cordless use. The trimmer also gives a backup of up to 50 minutes.
- Japanese blade technology
- Rechargeable body grooming kit
- Cordless use
- Wet and dry
- For Body/Beard/Underarm/Sensitive area trimming
- 24 months warranty
- Stainless steel blades
- 5 cutting attachments
- Ergonomic Design
- Floating cutter
- Washable head
- 5 cutting attachments
- Cordless trimmer
- Stainless steel blades
- Wet/dry application
- For Body/Beard/Underarm/Sensitive area trimming
- Wet and dry use
- Silent operation
- Nose & ear trimmer
- Long charging time
- Regular lubrication of blades required
4. Philips BT7501/15 Vacuum Beard Trimmer
Another trimmer on the list from Philips reconfirming how good this company actually is when it comes to these products. Philips BT7501/15 Vacuum Trimmer is one of the best trimmers for men in India which you can buy online and comes with loads of features including a long backup and quick charge.
This trimmer, too, comes with DuraPower technology which makes it lasts 6 times longer, not just this, this trimmer from Philips also comes with a quick charge feature which gives it the ability to give you a full trim on just a 5 minutes charging.
- Captures up to 90% of cut hair for a mess-free trim
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use or use it plugged in
- Quick charge
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 – 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Battery indicator shows when trimmer’s battery is empty, full or charging
- Double sharpened steel blades cut even the thickest hair precisely
- Durapower technology, last 6 times longer
- 2 plus 1 year warranty after registration
- Innovative Lift and Trim Technology
- Fully washable heads and combs
- Backed with a vacuum system
- Precise trim experience
- Self-sharpening blades
- Longer battery life
- No titanium coating on blades
- Old styled charging port (no USB)
5. Wahl Stainless Steel Trimmer – 9818
Wahl is an American grooming company which has a lot of respect in this industry, you can even see its products being used at some of the major salons all over the globe. This trimmer from Wahl is not just one of the top trimmers for men in India but arguably in all of the world.
The trimmer comes with interchangeable heads which can be used for hair clipping & detail shaving, moustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, nose, ear, other face & body hair. One great thing about this trimmer is that it makes considerably less noise than others available in the market. The trimmer can also give 3 minutes of use with just 1 minute of quick charge. Not just this, on a full charge, the trimmer can run for as long as 4 hours
- Self-Sharpening Precision Blades provides superior cutting for all hair types & length.
- The blades are long-lasting
- Complete Grooming System – 4 multipurpose attachments are perfect for all facial hairstyles: T-Blade, Detail Shaver, Rotary Personal Trimmer, Detail Trimmer.
- For touch-ups between hair clipping & detail shaving, moustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, nose, ear, other face & body hair!
- For dry use only
- Quick 60 Second Charge for 3 Minutes of Run Time
- Fast 1 Hour Full Charge for up to 4 Hours of Run Time
- 12 Included Attachment Guards
- Worldwide Adapter 110V, 220V, Dual Voltage
- Double The Power of Previous Generations
- Small, lightweight and easy to manage
- 13 cutting lengths
- Multiple accessories included
- High-quality carbon steel blades
- More durable
- No rubber grip
- Short battery life
- Full-size shaving head attachment not included
- Not as budget friendly
6. SYSKA Aqua Trim Pro HT4000k
Syska is an Indian electronics company which is best known for its LED products, but little did people know that it also makes some of the best personal care products. SYSKA Aqua Trim Pro HT 4000K.
This trimmer offers top-quality motor that is capable of providing it with the power for precise cutting and even upholds the power even when the battery is running low. Not just this, this trimmer comes with a 60 minutes long runtime and 9 length settings ranging from 0.5mm to 16 mm. It even comes with a travel lock, which means the trimmer will not go through a battery discharge while you travel.
- Charging time up to 90 mins and working time up to 60 mins
- LED Indicator which lets you know when the trimmer is charging and when it is fully charged
- Both corded and cordless use
- Full body washable
- 9 length settings
- Skin friendly, safe & precise trimming with SensoCut blades
- Accurate styling at 0.5mm precision with 16mm stubble comb settings
- Travel lock, digital battery indicator
- Can use with plug also
- Multiple Accessories
- 9 Length Settings
- Good quality attachments
- Easy to use
- Little expensive
- Not Water-resistant
7. Braun BT3040
Braun is a German consumer product firm which is well known for its hair products which are used is some of the biggest salons all around the globe. The company offers a trimmer in the country which is one of the best beard trimmers which you should definitely consider before your buy.
Braun BT3040 comes with 39 precision length settings which could be put to use through the extensions it comes with. Not just this, this trimmer also comes equipped with lifetime lasting sharp blades, which means the trimmer will give you the same shave on the 1,000th time as it gave the 1st time.
- 39 precision length settings in 0.5mm steps provide precise results no matter your beard style
- 2 comb extensions, from 0.5 to 20mm, provide flexibility and 100% control of your style
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades which given you ultimate precision
- Lifetime lasting power – 60 minutes of precision trimming from an 8 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy cleaning under running water
- For Body Grooming, Beard & Moustache
- 2 years international warranty
- Includes a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor with FlexBall technology
- Lightweight and easy cleaning
- 39 beard and hair length settings
- Super sharp blades
- Attachment combs are not high quality
- The trimmer is washable but not waterproof
8. Havells BT9010 Beard Trimmer
Havells is an Indian electrical equipment company and until recently was mainly known for home and kitchen appliances and lighting but in the more recent times, it has emerged as a contender in the personal care market as well. Havells’ BT9005 is one of the best trimmers for men in India which one can even buy online.
This beard trimmer comes with a wider mouth opening which helps 2X faster cutting in a single stroke. The trimmer also comes with a USB adapter for charging and can be used both, with and without cord and comes with a digital display which tells you how much battery is left in the trimmer.
- Capture trim technology ensures 2x faster cutting in a single stroke
- Digital battery display which makes sure you are not playing the guessing game
- Micro USB rechargeable beard trimmer
- 120 minutes run time after 90 minutes of full charge
- Auto-lock zoom wheel comb attachment which gives 20 customizations
- Cutting length ranging from 0.5 mm to 10 mm with a step size of 0.5 mm
- Titanium coated blade ensures smooth cutting
- Corded and cordless use for hassle-free trimming
- 360° comfort grip design
- Titanium Blades
- Extra-large trimmer head
- The long-lasting battery in addition to a micro-USB port for charging
- Washable but not waterproof
- Lacks travel lock
- Comb design is not good
9. Philips MG7715/15 13-in -1 Multigroomer Trimmer
Yet another trimmer from Philips makes it to the list, it only speaks volumes about how good the trimmers are which are manufactured by this company. Philips MG7715/15 is one of the top trimmers for men in India which we highly advise you to consider before making a decision.
The trimmer is a 13-in-1 multi grooming kit and comes with DualCut technology which makes sure that you always get high precision performance which includes 2X more blades that are capable of self-sharpening, which mean you will get the same experience as day 1 even after 3 years.
This trimmer is also showerproof and comes with a battery that can give a backup of up to 2 hours, not just this 5-minute charge can give you backup for 1 entire trim.
- Trim and style your face, hair and body with 13 tools at home with ease
- All your hair trimming needs at home with multiple hair combs 9,12,16 mm
- Run time of up to 120 minutes of cordless use per charge (1 hour)
- No-slip rubber grip for improved comfort and control
- Display – Charging indicator and Battery low indicator
- Maintenance free :No oil needed
- Showerproof for convenient use in the shower and cleaning
- 2+1 year warranty
- Short charging time
- Shower proof
- Metal body
- Multiple accessories
- Timmer is bit heavy
10. Braun BT 5090
Another trimmer making it to the list from the German manufacturer Braun is its BT5090, this is one of the top beard trimmers for men in India which you can also buy online. The trimmer comes with a precision dial which makes sure you are always on the right length setting. Not just this, this trimmer comes with 25 length settings so making any style will not be difficult.
Apart from these, this beard trimmer comes with the goodwill, experience and evolved technology of almost a century and offers the best bread cutting experience you could ask for. You also get 0.5 mm precession between the 25 length settings with the help of the extended combs.
- The blades are engineered to last a lifetime, providing the high performance precision you need to achieve your style every day
- The ultra-sharp stainless steel trimming elements cut through long or thick hair without any pulling or tugging
- Two detachable trimming combs provide the flexibility you need
- 50 minute run time on a single charge
- 5 minute quick charge technology
- Fully washable
- 2 rechargable batteries
- Does not make a loud noise during operation
- 25 precise length settings
- Affordable price
- Corded and cordless use
- Can’t be used wet
- Battery doesn’t last long
So these were our top 10 picks for the best trimmers for men in India which you can buy both online and from a traditional brick-and-mortar shop. We sincerely hope that the list will be able to help you in making the right decision in choosing the right trimmer for yourself. We have tried to cover trimmers from every price point.
If you think our list helped you or if you believe there should be another trimmer which deserves a spot on the list, do tell us down in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Which
beard trimmer is best in India?
Answer 1: There could not be 1 trimmer which stands out however, we have curated a list of the 10 best beard trimmers in India which will definitely help you in making a decision when you would want to buy a trimmer. Additionally, you can also buy them online.
Question 2: Which
brand is best for trimmers?
Answer 2: There are many companies which make some great trimmers, however, for a budget trimmer we would highly recommend Philips, however, if you can increase your budget you can easily go for Wahl or Braun.
Question 3: Which trimmer blade is best?
Answer 3: Nowadays, maximum trimmers come with self-sharpening technology which means they are made to last a lifetime. However, there could be other criteria like the number of blades, the coating and mouth which we have listed in our list of 10 best trimmers for men in India.
Question 4: Is Wahl better than Philips?
Answer 4: While Wahl and Braun, both, are widely used by barbers not just in India but around the globe, Philips is the better choice for the amateurs and home use. Plus, both Wahl and Braun are expensive when it comes to trimmers so you would like to take a look into that as well.